AMW Professional Services provide highly-qualified and professional personnel to meet Defence and Government needs. Our goal is to be a reputable company capable of delivering projects and systems engineering services across a range of domains and spheres, with a focused expertise in the area of complex, large scale government projects and programs.
AMW provides exceptional service throughout the project lifecycle, and our principal consultants have delivered numerous projects and programs from initial concept through to decommissioning.
AMW prides itself on providing exceptional value for money at all times, working closely with clients to ensure expectations are met or exceeded. To date, AMW has only received positive feedback, and continues to grow each year since its inception in 2003.
AMW operates a strong team-based approach to problem solving, and clients benefit from the cross-pollination of a diverse blend of backgrounds and skillsets to provide outcomes that cover all bases. Our professional consulting capabilities are defined across a range of Services.
AMW provides exceptionally skilled, experienced, and highly motivated security cleared consultants at highly competitive rates. Our consultants are available to provide specialist support to Defence, Industry and Government for short and long term contracts in the following skill sets:
Skill SetsAMW can provide resources with the following skill sets:
- Capability Development Documentation
- Project and Engineering Management
- Acquisition and Sustainment Logistics
- Information and Communications Technology
- Technical Writing and Publication Authoring
- Business Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Complex Engineering Systems Development
- Combat and Systems Engineering
- Communications Engineering
- System Safety Certification
- Test and Evaluation
- Trails Management
- Maritime Platform Engineering
- Naval Architecture